Skip to main content

Latest news

Why I Slept With 600 Men In A Year _ 24 Year Old Lady Confess

According to Nana, she used what she has to get what she needs after her boyfriend who was sponsoring her education abandoned her midway following lies told against her by jealous friends. Her words: "My boyfriend whom I met when I went to visit an uncle who was sponsoring my education. We had agreed to get married as soon as possible. Then some people  i regard has a friends started peddling wicked lies against me without confirming if  they were saying was  true or false, he called it quits just like that. They told him  I had an incurable disease. So,  i decided to help myself  because my parents cannot do anything for me. We are poor. My father used to be a driver but now he is unemployed while my mother is a full time housewife. Sometimes, she sells vegetables", They were paying me GH¢150 a month and you work late hours. But if you go out to hustle in the night,  you can get that kind of money within a day or two. About 600 men slept with me from last year

South - East Govs Dare Kalu Over Threat Against Igbo Leaders

Nnamdi Kalu 

South- East governors have issued a stern warning  to Nnamdi Kalu, leader of the outlawed  of indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB)  over his  threats  to attack them and other South - East leaders abroad.

The Governors in a statement on Tuesday night, said should Kanu make his threat real, they would by all means repatriate him back to Nigeria to face the wrath of the people.

The statement was signed by its chairman and Governor of Ebonyi state, David Umahi.

 Senator Ike Ekweremmadu was at the weekend  assaulted  Nuremberg Germany where he was invited as keynote speaker and special guest of honour at the  occasion  of annual new yam festival and convention of Ndigbo in Germany.

Few minutes after the attack, IPOB claimed responsibility in a statement by its spokesperson, Emma Power.

This was also followed by a broadcast by Kanu through the group's rogue Radio station, Radio Biafra, in which he also corroborated in the earlier statement and maintained that the Southeast Governors and other Igbo politicians must receive Ekweremmadu's treatment any time they are seen in public abroad.

The attack on Ekweremmadu by IPOB has received  condemnation from all quarters and South -  East  Governors in the statement described the attack by IPOB  as a display of shame and ignorance.

The Governors said they have noted the treats by Kanu who they alleged  is fighting  for his self interest but pretending to be fighting for Ndigbo and would soonest expose him if he doesn't retrace his steps.

They said if Kanu is serious  let him direct his  members who he claimed live in over 100 countries to fight the foreign  killer herdsmen in those countries.

The statement reads: "South-East Governors are saddened with the ugly display and dance of shame by IPOB in Germany by attacking one the finest leaders of Ndigbo, senator Ike Ekweremmadu. We totally condemn it as we weep for them as they never knew the implication  of their naked dance in public.

"We have also noted the empty treats by Mr Nnamdi Kalu ( a former ordinary member of MASSOB) to attack Governors of South-East, Ohaneze leadership and other Igbo politicians for not supporting the self -acclaimed supreme leader in his self- fight for the raw power and welth while  pretending to be fighting for Ndigbo.

"We wish to warn that should any southeast person be attack anywhere, in the world, we shall, by all means, bring back  Kanu to Nigeria to face the wrath of  our people. It is madness for any one who wants raw power with no experience to think that we Governors will support the killing of our people giving out our scarce land to herdsmen.

"If Kanu is serious, let him direct IPOB to fight those foreign killer herdsmen in their countries of origin since he claims the IPOB  is in over 100 countries in the world.

"If  Kanu who was previously in MASSOB but needed power and money wants Biafra and he is the  self -acclaimed  supreme leader, let him come back home without his army and guns to lead us to battle for the Empire he desire to lead other than cheap talks. Soonest Ndigbo will know him better.

The Governors,  however, assured the people of the region that they would  continue to protect them  against killer herdsmen and other insecurity; and won't be distracted by cheap talks.

We assure our people that we are doing so much to protect them against killer herdsmen and other insecurity problems. We have also been kidnapping and cultism in the Southeast to near Zero level.

"We are highly committed to the security and well-being of our people and will never be distracted by cheap talks", the  said. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patience Ozokwo's Heart Desire As She Hits 61 Is To Touch Lives

Nollywood actress, patience Ozokwo celebrated her 61st today, in the United States. The veteran actress, popular known as Mama G revealed that her heart desire as she clocks 61 is to touch and  impact on lives, make a difference and love unconditionally. Mama G also mentioned that her best birthday gift is her granddaughter Makas as she shared photos of her vacation in the US. She wrote on her instagram page:  It's a brand new year for me and i can't keep calm. God has been so Good to Me. I am grateful for life and good health. Grateful for family and friends. Grateful for my wonderful fans all over the world. My prayer to God today is that I will continue to shine his light  wherever I go and whatever I do. My heart desire is to touch and impact lives. Make a difference and love unconditionally. So help me God. Happy birthday to me.

Why I Slept With 600 Men In A Year _ 24 Year Old Lady Confess

According to Nana, she used what she has to get what she needs after her boyfriend who was sponsoring her education abandoned her midway following lies told against her by jealous friends. Her words: "My boyfriend whom I met when I went to visit an uncle who was sponsoring my education. We had agreed to get married as soon as possible. Then some people  i regard has a friends started peddling wicked lies against me without confirming if  they were saying was  true or false, he called it quits just like that. They told him  I had an incurable disease. So,  i decided to help myself  because my parents cannot do anything for me. We are poor. My father used to be a driver but now he is unemployed while my mother is a full time housewife. Sometimes, she sells vegetables", They were paying me GH¢150 a month and you work late hours. But if you go out to hustle in the night,  you can get that kind of money within a day or two. About 600 men slept with me from last year

Bobrisky Threaten To Slap Anybody That Sneezes Or Coughs Around Him

Bobrisky has taken to social media to warn people about as the deadly Coronavirus continues to spread. The cross - dresser urged people not to sneeze or cough around him. The announcement was made known via to his instagram page popular cross - dresser, Idris Okuneye, popurlarly known as Bobrisky, has taken to social media to warn his fans and followers. In a post which he appears to have either deleted  or archive on his instagram, the cross - dresser threaten to slap anybody who coughs or sneezes near  him.